2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Ordered my daughter's bedspread for her birthday and paid for it to be rushed by July 8th. It didn't get here til the 12th. Per walmart "customer service" dates aren't guaranteed. Attaching an email that says it will be here "by 7/8" sounds pretty sure to me. Checked for small print on order, supervisor even admits it's not there. They suck!!...that's why I ALWAYS use amazon.com. Team

Shipment 1

3341 Forest Ridge Rd.

Roanoke, VA 24018

Track Shipment

It may take 24-48 hours before

tracking information is updated.

Item Qty Price Total

your zone teal animal bedding comforter set 1 $29.99 $29.99

$29.99

Return Code:

80141431642102682636388

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of walmart shipping service. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1188927

You posted that Kevin and you know it.

___________________________________________________

I am not Kevin and I never posted this. You seem to be mentally retarded.

Despite the numerous times I have told you that I am not Kevin you keep calling me Kevin. You must be eight years old and unable to read past the first line. The issue here is that a child is being abused and you want to troll. Kind of sad.

Then again you are only pretending to be ignorant so people think you are a child. You admitted to abusing boyscouts as a boyscout leader. I have a right to criticize others. You have yet to point out the mistakes I have made.

Saying I made mistakes to make me look bad when I did not makes you look retarded. Calling me "Kevin," when I keep telling you that is not my name makes you look retarded.

Roanoke, Virginia, United States #1188058

This is not even the worst part. The worst part was what I said to my daughter.

I was forced to tell my daughter that she did not get the bedspread because she was naughty. She started to cry. I got angry and slapped her across the face. A few days ago she went to play with her friend.

Unfortunately I slapped her hard enough tl leave a mark on her face. Her friend's mother asked her what happened. She told her friend's mother that I left slapped her on her birthday because she was being naughty. The mother called CPS on me and they came to visit.

They told me that slapping her across the face was physical abuse. That calling her naughty was verbal abuse. I told them that the poor customer service made me act this way.

They said that I am responsible for my own actions. I was afraid that they would put my daughter in a foster home but they left with a warning saying that they were keeping touch with the people that reported their concern and that if there is another incident they will remove my daughter from my home.

to Lipar74 Saint Catharines, Ontario, Canada #1188497

One can only hope you are trolling with your reply. I am not even sure if you are the same person that posted this letter.

I believe the account got hacked. However if this is not the case than you need serious help. You are in control of your own actions and your daughter is better off without such a nutcase as a parent. I hope you get the help that you need.

But I doubt that this is true. I think that this account was hacked and the owner would be very surprised to find that there are posts that were not made by her.

I can only hope this account was hacked and this is not true.

to Lipar74 Saint Catharines, Ontario, Canada #1188506

But I doubt that this is true.

I think that this account was hacked and the owner would be very surprised to find that there are posts that were not made by her. I can only hope this account was hacked and this is not true

to Lipar74 Byjorden-Nibbles- Backe, Vastmanlands Lan, Sweden #1188511

But I doubt that this is true.

Not_the_0P
to Anonymous Benicia, California, United States #1188706

I doubt that this person is trolling. There are bad people out there, people who mistreat their own children.

This person is not a mother at all and should not be allowed to be a parent.

Her daughter be taken away and she needs to have her tubes tied so she cannot abuse anymore children. Slapping her child across the face is child abuse, and this being on her birthday.

to Not_the_0P #1188747

You posted that Kevin and you know it.

to Anonymous #1188745

That comment was not posted by the original poster. That comment was posted by this site's biggest troll, Not_the_OP.

He has been doing the same childish cr@p here for years, using various account names. He has been banned from other consumer sites, such as complaintsboard, My3cents, etc, for pulling this stunt.