Ease of Use

My warranty was for 9/16 - 9/18 on a laptop

My screen was flickering. I sent it in to be fixed 8/1/18. I got it back and it lasted long enough for my warranty to run out.

So essentially, they put a bandaid on it instead of really fixing it.

Bad customer service!!!! Don't waste your $. Square Trade may be double the price but it would be worth it because they have 5 stars. If they did what happened to me they wouldn't have 5 stars. Amazon uses them. Looks like I'll be shopping at Amazon instead of Walmart!

Whats sad, is Walmart doesn't really care about their customers

Product or Service Mentioned: Hp Industries Laptop.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Dec 31 at 10:32 PM Dear customer, As our return policy, for all NON-seller mistake returns, there is a 10% restocking fee ($21), and $15 shipping fee. total $36 are these two fees ok for you?

if yes, we can send a return label to your email. Or if the item still can be used for you, would you like to keep it with $15 refund Which is better for you? Waiting for your reply Best regards Amy Ray Abbott 于2019年1月1日周二 上午2:29写道: > > Hi Costway, > > Ray Abbott wants to connect with you regarding the following order: > > Sales Order ID: 6221873145581 > Item ID: 387586005 > Item: Costway Electric Food Stand Mixer 6 Speed 7.5Qt 660W Tilt-Head Stainless Steel Bowl > > > Message: > Wife received another one from Son and need to return this one at Store. > > **Note: You have received this message from the customer, who has made a purchase from your company on Walmart.com.

Please respond within 24 hours.** > > > Thank you, > Walmart Customer Service Team > > > We will send a copy of your message to the customer, but we will not include your email address in that copy. We will keep a copy of each email sent and received, and we may review them to resolve disputes, improve customer experience, and assess seller performance. By using this messaging service, you agree to our retention and review of your messages. > > RefID: 82F48FDFF0F0463B9E647D424D606B80 On Monday, December 31, 2018, 11:34:16 AM MST, Walmart Customer Service wrote: Hi Ray Abbott, We've contacted Costway on your behalf.

Someone from their team will contact you within 24 hours. Sales Order ID: 6221873145581 Item ID: 387586005 Item: Costway Electric Food Stand Mixer 6 Speed 7.5Qt 660W Tilt-Head Stainless Steel Bowl Message: Store plus Bowl is Dented. Pissed off Customer There Reply On Monday, December 31, 2018, 11:34:16 AM MST, Walmart Customer Service wrote: Hi Ray Abbott, We've contacted Costway on your behalf. Someone from their team will contact you within 24 hours.

Sales Order ID: 6221873145581 Item ID: 387586005 Item: Costway Electric Food Stand Mixer 6 Speed 7.5Qt 660W Tilt-Head Stainless Steel Bowl Message: Wife received another one from Son and need to return this one at Store plus Bowl is Dented.

Thank you, Walmart Customer Service Team I hope Amazon puts them all out of Business !!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Walmart Customer Service Team Call Walmart CEO Doug.McMillian@wal-mart.com