I was one of the people who waited up til 201 am here in central time. I tried repeatedly to place an order.

The site crashed over and over. Finally i got a couple of items in my cart and then it totally crashed again. This is completely ridiculous to us as consumers. If you cannot prepare your system for this sale then don't do it.

One more thing I'd like to add is that they need to go back to black friday on FRIDAY.

Stop cutting into one of the few days a year we get to spend with our families. I wish I could never shop there again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of false advertising and way we were treated. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "complete incompetence in all areas of this advertised sale" of walmart online order. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments