It seems about everytime I try to buy a drink out of the machines in front of the stores(any store)something goes wrong.The machine eats my dollar without giving me my drink causing me to have to go all the way back in to customer service to get my money back or the machine won't accept change or the machine isn't even on or the machine gives me the wrong drink because the incompetent jackasses at Walmart can't read.

This is so frustrating when I am ready to go home and I just want to get a refreshing drink on the way out.

Walmart store level people are some of the dumbest people out there.No wonder they are still earning minimum wage.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #673730

ooops sorry I am a complete fu*king imbecilic child molester its actually my step daughter which makes it ok.

Sorry about my previous message I was up all night raping my daughter.

IHateStupidCustomers
to IHate***Customers Dallas, Texas, United States #673494

lol okay then, I don't even have kids.sick ***.

if you're going to attack me then at least have the balls to post as yourself.but that would be asking too much of the psychos on this website, like MsLea.

to IHate***Customers #673620

You are the only person on this site who isn't lying and insulting the intelligence and experiences of people who read these posts.

I don't know if the other commenters here think they are so fu*king intelligent or if we are all so fu*king st,upid that we fall for their constant cr@p and dribble.

All I know is: there must be some kinda huge paycheck in it for them because what they lack in common sense, they make up for in dedication!

IHateStupidCustomers

it probably ran out of soda since you buy soda from it daily, fat disgusting pig.

MrsLea

Sioux Falls stop replying to my posts. I don't want your trolling.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota back again seems this old hag is a lonely inbred hag with nothing to do no children, no grandchildren what a pathetic ignorant hag!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #661322

Ms.Lea is BACK again.

Considering her husband supposedly works at WalMart she sure has a lot of complaints about WalMart.

Myself I don't think it is the WalMart employees that can't read, I think it is Ms.Lea that is the one that can't read.