So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night.almost all the fish in every single tank were dead.
I only have two pictures, but you will get the idea. In the crab tank, all the crabs were dead in a pile. The water in the tanks was disgusting. It was horrible Walmart should never be allowed to have anything to do with ANY type of animal especially fish.
Also, the betta fish were almost all dead and the water in there was also disgusting.I have no respect for a business that allows that type of cruelty.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "This was delivered with no sauce almost no cheese looked like it sat in grease for about an hour before being delivered and was cold we couldn't even eat it..."
- "I ordered on line flowers for my daughter for Valentine's Day but requested delivery on 2/13 -- thinking would avoid the rush. The flowers were delivered on 2/10 and the..."
- "Servpro in Durango, Colorado;;a franchise owned by a very vocal, obnoxious, and greedy man. This company serves as a bad example for Servpro, by knowingly allowing its subcontractors to perform..."