Thermal, California
3.6
Layout of Store

Wal-Mart would not let me see the video either.I bought two shower heads, I return one but did not receive refund.

The receipt shows the items I returned but not that. I came back few days later they said they were going to look at the video. They told me that they found my video but would not let me see it and said that I did not return the shower head. When I asked to see the video they said...ohhhh!

Nnnno! I spend at least $3,000.00 yrly' at Wal-Mart & 2hrs later they wouldn't let me see it! Why would I go back there wanting to see the video of me not returning the shower head? I didn't imagine it!

$30.down the drain.

davmaz4 wrote the review because of pricing issue at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart shower head for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments