3.0
Layout of Store

Ordered several items from Walmart online for store delivery. Had a bad experience in the past with fed ex so I figured store delivery would be better even though it takes a little longer.

Following the tracking list I saw that it showed as delivered, but it didn't come up as ready at the store. I called the 800 number and was told that it had been delivered. They called the store and claimed no one could find it. I was forced to reorder.

Later I called the 800 number again to get an estimated delivery time in the new order and was told that it was now on back order. I asked for a supervisor this time and after basically pulling teeth he researched it and found my original order had been delivered to a fulfillment center in another state. He claimed he couldn't get UPS to pick it back up since someone at Walmart sent it there by accident.

He then claims he has no way to contact that center to correct it. So now I am waiting to see if I can even get these items even though my order is sitting at a warehouse that no one can call supposedly because some *** put it on the wrong truck.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Site to store.

Comments