3.0
Layout of Store

Ordered several items from Walmart online for store delivery. Had a bad experience in the past with fed ex so I figured store delivery would be better even though it takes a little longer.

Following the tracking list I saw that it showed as delivered, but it didn't come up as ready at the store. I called the 800 number and was told that it had been delivered. They called the store and claimed no one could find it. I was forced to reorder.

Later I called the 800 number again to get an estimated delivery time in the new order and was told that it was now on back order. I asked for a supervisor this time and after basically pulling teeth he researched it and found my original order had been delivered to a fulfillment center in another state. He claimed he couldn't get UPS to pick it back up since someone at Walmart sent it there by accident.

He then claims he has no way to contact that center to correct it. So now I am waiting to see if I can even get these items even though my order is sitting at a warehouse that no one can call supposedly because some *** put it on the wrong truck.

Genosae wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was site to store. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments