1.3
Layout of Store

I order a mattress from online. It was supposed to be delivered on a Wednesday.

I got an email saying it would be Thursday then it was Friday. So Saturday came and I called to see where it was. They didn't know where it was and had to send out another one. So it came that following Wednesday.

I had no bed for a week because the delivery was messed up and Walmart said they couldn't tell me why. Even though ups never received it!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about slumber 1 mattress from Walmart was that a longer than expected wait time was not communicated to me Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments