Garden City,Idaho

A Walmart employee stole a new 1/2" Revlon curling iron from the box on the shelf and replaced it with a old used 3/4" curling iron. On Wednesday, October 5th I bought the used curling iron in a box without a window.

Later that day I opened the box and discovered the curling iron was at least a 3/4" so I did not open the clear wrap around the iron. The next morning I went to customer service to return the curling iron, the employee ripped open the box & wrapping, it was not a Revlon iron & it was obviously used.

Several employees were called and the consensus was to not return my money. In the future I will be carry a pocket knife, open all boxes and examine all the contents, if I don't purchase the item I will leave all the contents of the box on the floor.

Product or Service Mentioned: Revlon Perfect Heat Curling Iron.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Walmart employee theft.

Comments

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1232996

I ordered a knee brace once and got a totally different brand knee brace inside the box (it was a cheaper one of course). I had no problem returning it but how does that happen? No one checks what's being shipped before it's shipped?

Fullerton, California, United States #1226174

can't we all just get along?

aliens_amoung_us