Garden City, Idaho

A Walmart employee stole a new 1/2" Revlon curling iron from the box on the shelf and replaced it with a old used 3/4" curling iron. On Wednesday, October 5th I bought the used curling iron in a box without a window.

Later that day I opened the box and discovered the curling iron was at least a 3/4" so I did not open the clear wrap around the iron. The next morning I went to customer service to return the curling iron, the employee ripped open the box & wrapping, it was not a Revlon iron & it was obviously used.

Several employees were called and the consensus was to not return my money. In the future I will be carry a pocket knife, open all boxes and examine all the contents, if I don't purchase the item I will leave all the contents of the box on the floor.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about revlon perfect heat curling iron from Walmart was walmart employee theft Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1232996

I ordered a knee brace once and got a totally different brand knee brace inside the box (it was a cheaper one of course). I had no problem returning it but how does that happen? No one checks what's being shipped before it's shipped?

Fullerton, California, United States #1226174

can't we all just get along?

aliens_amoung_us