Walmart Sold Me An XBox 1 With A Used XBox 360 Inside The Box
So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still sealed, there was no game, half of a power cord, no headset, and instead of an XBox One, there was a very old 360 console.
I immediately returned to Walmart to get my refund, and not only did they deny my refund, they also refused to allow me to speak to upper management. I even called corporate and was told that the store manager would contact me, however, I have yet to hear from him.
I also called XBox Customer Support; they were a little more supportive. I had the serial number flagged as stolen, but Walmart says since I can't prove that I didn't swap it out myself, then it's not their responsibility. I understand that there are various ways this could have happened, however, Walmart failed at so many points to prevent this that it's ridiculous. I WILL NEVER TRUST THEM WITH ANY PURCHASE AGAIN.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Xbox One
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "IF YOU ARE OR WERE A PATIENT AT MAYO CLINIC YOU MAY WISH TO READ THIS THROUGH BEFORE CONSIDERING WRITING A COMPLAINT. My experience. I was a patient at Mayo..."
- "Mother's day 2016 started off wonderful until we decided to order carryout from the Denny's at 10445 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville FL 32225. The poor customer service can be reached at..."
- "Had been using a Gillette fusion but decided to try Harry's because the cost of replacement blades is much less expensive but on the very first time using a Harry's..."