Walmart sold me wrong product through there third Party, REFUSES REFUND

Purchased a Body solid Plyo box from third party advertised as a 4 PEICE SET.Company sent me 1 piece!!

Third party refuses to refund me, and Walmart says they cannot do anything! Corporate at Walmart is useless. I wasted so much time on phone calls and emails and no help. Third party told me that if I paid Walmart then Walmart should refund me not them.

So I am pissed that nobody at Walmart has been able to help me with this refund and is unacceptable! After my complaint, lady from Walmart admitted there was a mistake on the website which doesn't not help me. Incident #160106006534, 160108006363.

Walmart you sold me wrong product that I did not purchase!Give me my money back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Body Solid 4 Piece Aerobic Stepper
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #766547

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 08 #1091185

The correct spelling of piece is right on the webpage, how can you misspell it?

Jan 09 #1091458

I like how you are staying on topic.

Jan 08 #1091077

This is the reason I don't purchase products from 3rd parties. All companies offer 3rd party products on their website from Walmart to Amazon to Best Buy, and all have different return policies.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about