Purchased a Body solid Plyo box from third party advertised as a 4 PEICE SET.Company sent me 1 piece!!

Third party refuses to refund me, and Walmart says they cannot do anything! Corporate at Walmart is useless. I wasted so much time on phone calls and emails and no help. Third party told me that if I paid Walmart then Walmart should refund me not them.

So I am pissed that nobody at Walmart has been able to help me with this refund and is unacceptable! After my complaint, lady from Walmart admitted there was a mistake on the website which doesn't not help me. Incident #160106006534, 160108006363.

Walmart you sold me wrong product that I did not purchase!Give me my money back.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $123. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

The correct spelling of piece is right on the webpage, how can you misspell it?

to Anonymous #1091458

I like how you are staying on topic.

This is the reason I don't purchase products from 3rd parties. All companies offer 3rd party products on their website from Walmart to Amazon to Best Buy, and all have different return policies.