You have caused me and my family suffering for the mess up caused at your end.I had ordered a mattress and bed frame for my newborn and wife (undergone c-section and having stiches) on Dec 1, 2015 (Order number:6061517498512).

I had opted for fast delivery (by 4th Dec). To my surprise I wasn't able to track the mattress from the walmart app. It's taking me to FedEx link where it says 'shipment not found'. I had to call walmart customer support who told me that my shipment has been delayed by 3 days (to be delivered on Dec 7 now) and the only thing they did was to refund me 5$ that I had paid for the fast shipment.

Ironically, the app is still showing the date as Dec 4. I feel very sorry for my wife and the new born, for the extreme discomfort they have to face because of me since I trusted walmart.

I am never going to buy anything from Walmart in future and will warn my family and friends from trusting walmart.Goodbye.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). negiashish is overall dissatisfied with Walmart and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments