Product: Walmart Sports, Fitness And Outdoors Department Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
My husband and I went to Walmart Maple Grove. After walking thru the isles looking for a associate.I finally found one over by the pharmacy. I asked her if she could call someone over to sporting goods. She did. after waiting more then 20 min. No one showed up. I asked...

Did you ever stop to think that the person working in sporting goods may have been on their lunch break or been tied up with someone else? To keep prices down big box stores have a minimum of help on the floor.

I work in a big box home center. My department stretches 1/3 of the way across the store and includes doors, windows, door locks, etc. I am the only person in the department for 6 hours on the weekends. If I am re-keying locks for a customer I can't run to the doors and windows every time I am paged.

It's not that I don't want to help those people it's that I can't be in two places at once.

Unfortunately I never hear people saying they want to pay more for their products so the company will hire more people, instead they are always looking for an angle to get a lower price and that lower price comes at the cost of having fewer people around to help you. If you want better service go to a small locally owned shop, just expect to pay a little more for the service you get.

View more comments