Im pretty sure im going to get all kinds of negative on this, and thats what makes this country so great. We can say pretty much whatever we want.

Frankly i vould care less what the people rant about what our forefathers did to the natives. Because it was a cultural slaughter that involved numerous nationalities over hundreds of years all over the world. So save it for hostory class. I should not have to wait for a clerk who speaks in english in an Austin Texas Walmart.

I would put my money on this woman not having a valid social security number.

Im not waiting for anyone to come help me because i speak the native language. Which in this present day and age is primarily english.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart staff. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

OK move to the French part of Canada, service people there give no *** if you speak English, in fact they would be offended that you dared not speak french to them. Plus I'm sure they laughed about you after you left.