Went to electronics and was trying to buy a phone and none of the employees wouldn't tend to me wouldn't even look my way totally ignoring me

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Yeah I h8 Walmart I try to avoid that *** hole the workers are

So why don't you go and ask him for help.Some customers they get angry if they are asked for help when they are just looking, while other's they expect to be asked if they need help.

The best solution is to ask for help when needed.If you are too shy or unable to do that have mommy shopping with you and speak up for you.