I'm a regular customer of walmart and I come shopping every day and today at 6:27 6/23/15 a supervisor named Jennifer got called from our cashier to check the price so when she arrived she was rude she gave us attitude because I told her that about the prices i saw for my Item then she told me why did you call me and she did not want to go back again and check because she's so lazy to do her job and she's unprofessional with the public she acted like a child when you take a toy away from her. She had no skills to deal with people and made my day the worst. The store is located in 2700 bethel rd columbus, OH 43220.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

You shop at Walmart everyday? How pathetic. Get a life.