A Walmart employee in Oregon Ohio told my 5 year old theres no such thing as santa i made several complaints and no reply

Comments

Well the employee was telling your son the truth. I think the sooner, younger the child knows that santa, the easter bunny, etc are make believe it be better in the long run.

Less youll have to spend on gifts. I found out the truth when I was 7, and I wasnt devasted.

So you are angry at the employee for stating the truth? What is wrong with you.

You are the one that has been lying to your child for five minutes. I bet your child feels they can never trust you again.

We teach our children not to lie, yet we tell them that Santa is real. What doe it teach them when they are old enough to know the truth?

Never order anything on line from this ....store.

I ordered a coffee grinder on Dec. 27th, 2015 on line to be delivered on Jan.

6, 2016. I called the Walmart store where I was supposed to pick up the item yet and it was arrived. After calling the customer service and chatting

with one of them, I was told that the item would be available in 48-72 hours and because of this delay the store is going to report it as lost in store and they will issue you a refund.However, if you would like we could start tomorrow a replacement as a back up of the original.

!!!!!!!!!!!???????????.

This is the most *** thing I have ever heard from a customer service. I would never go to this store anymore as it is to me an insult to myself.