1.8

I hate the service the employee's are the worst uneducated lazy unhelpful people I have ever came in contact with the carts are never charged and i've in faster lines at six flags

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

MattD78

So I guess this 'review' is saying that the staff is pretty bad, the electric courtesy carts are never charged and the checkout lines are very long and slow. Atleast that is what I was able to piece together.

Orange, California, United States #975076

Oh my comments are going through. Though it says they are not.

I just love how you call the ladies working the uneducated.It is funny because you cannot even construct a simple sentence and you call the ladies working there uneducated.

At least you are not referring to them as girls when you are the one that appears to be a child like many people though. My advice to you is this.

If you are going to call anyone uneducated make sure you at least have the basic grammar skills of a first grader.This looks like it was written by a three year old.

to KevinRichards #975112

My thoughts exactly. This person doesn't even know how to use periods and has the nerve to call other people uneducated.