Went to Walmart into service center to receive my money from money gram and some blond lady was being racist to my mother and I and we couldn't receive our money . We left unhappy because of how she was against us .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of walmart staff. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

#1019896

Every other rant on this site about Walmart seems to cry about racism with no details to back it up.Every time someone has a problem or issue or doesn't get their way about something it's "racism".

If Walmart is soooooo racist they would soon be out of business so if you REALLY had a problem, talk so store management or contact the corporate office.Otherwise, get over yourself and shop elsewhere where the "racists" don't work.