I went to the Walmart in northport Alabama there is an employee by the name of Beverly D Wilder who seems to calls her friends and tells that we are in the store buying and also tells ppl that we are in the stealing which we pays for everything but we have stoppjng shop at this location and so of our friends and family

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart staff. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Yes you are so right Bell follows everyone all over the store all the customers as they walked through the front door.Stop shopping at Walmart Northport, She makes customers feel in comfortable always looking in the customers buggy at checkout.

Rude Employee I don't know why they hired as her an department manager.

I advise you to go to shopping somewhere else.Don't never go back to Northport Walmart ever again