3.8
Layout of Store

Do yo ever notice how Wal-Mart employees don't care and don't pretend to care? I've had a Wal-Mart employee just turn and walk away while I was explaining something that happened.

I also had an employee butt in while another employee was taking care of a debit transaction because she thought she knew what was going on after only hearing a little of the conversation. Then she totally screwed me up and was like oh well and just walked away. When I complained to a manager she just she just looked at me and said what do you want me to do. I then said you could have started by apologizing.

She said ok I apologize, but I still don't know what I can do for you. I said well I thought that since you are the manger you were the one to report an incident to.

She was very upset after that and said if I didn't leave she would call security. I wasn't even causing a scean.

Comments

From reading your post you're obviously one of THOSE people. Sounds like you look for petty things to complain about, and then are shocked when people don't take your petty concerns seriously enough. Well, it's because they're as pathetic and petty as this complaint of yours......