The auto service was by the worst. First of all, there was color discrimination from a lady at the front desk, Angie.

I was standing at the counter & she looks over me to call the person next in line & when I said something to her, she says it was because I didn't say anything.

Mind you, I never got the chance & it's her job to help the customers, the mechanics were just hanging out on their phone instead of getting to work, They've managed to take above an hour to do a few minutes job. Everyone works extremely slow & with a dull attitude.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #973334

This has nothing to do with your being black. This has something to do with your not speaking up.

You are the one with attitude.

Perhaps they have a disability that makes them slow? You are discrimination yourself by making an issue if this is the case, yet you have the nerve to make a false discrimination claim.