3.8

You have to walk half of store to find assistance people look deppresed even dont answer you question ,employed curse in font customer they dont care about disable people like me,peoples smoking in main entrance please put a sign Ialmost going to the hospital I have to hold my breath to get in Ihave asthma THanks looking for a change store is the best Im going more that 3 times a week I find everything I need for the house and family low prices and variaty. Thanks

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart staff from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments