Oro Valley, Arizona
Layout of Store

Had to wait fifteen minutes for a manager to open a case (in an empty store!!) And then had to wait ten minutes at a register for same manager to come approve my exchange. After that, the item I had waited for scanned at twice the price as listed in the case.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Whoop23

Maybe the product was in the wrong place in the case and that's why it wasn't the price that you thought it was... And it was an exchange so what's the big deal? You had to pay a little bit more??

Orange, California, United States #973988

I like how these two year old's think that the world revolves around them.Most likely the child posting this complaint misread the price and that price he or she thought that was the price of one product was really the price of another product.

Seriously even if the store was "empty" I am sure that the manager had other things to do and that the child posting this could not wait patiently.I wonder what parents allow a two year old to shop alone in the first place?