2.9
Layout of Store

Most racist store I've ever been to , don't shop here if you are African American, Latino or of minority decent, you will not receive any assistance from employees they will walk right by you and say it's not their section.Or they will follow you around like you stole something.

Or they will stick up there noses at you and give you little help .I've even did a test to see if I was just crazy so my wife went in dressed very suburban like and was treated kindly she then put bangs in her hair and a more urban style outfit and went back in and when she came out she began to cry after seeing the difference.

Do not shop here .if you don't believe just go see for yourself.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart staff from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Did you ask them to roll out the red carpet for you? I know for sure Walmart sells them if they don't already have one.