Why is it that workers at Walmart have absolutely no respect for customers anymore and are allowed to get away with it.Why aren't customers important anymore?

Why are people allowed to let their dogs ride in carts? Is it OK that workers are 100%rude to customers? What happened to a work code? Hair is long on men...not shaven...no manners.

Nobody seems to care though...even after a complaint has been made. Walmart wants people's money...that's it.

What a shame.Walmart used to be a nice place to shop.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

without any details, just sounds like your being an ***

LadyScot

Why do employees have to take rude customers? Why do employees have to stand and take abuse from strangers simply because that stranger is spending money? Why do rude customers think they have the right to tell someone how to wear their hair?

You choose to shop at Wal-Mart. You get exactly what you deserve.