As I was coming to work today I noticed a gentleman uncovering one of the wheat or grain trucks.Then walked away.

I went out on break and noticed it still sat there in their yard uncovered and birds, several breads and a lot of them sitting on the racks above the product. Then a coworker and I thought I wonder how long it's going to be until they come get this uncovered product. How many more birds are going to disappear into the trailer.

Finally the worker comes out and hooks up to it and 50-75 birds fly out.I wonder how much of our food we are going to eat will have bird poo in it

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of walmart staff. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1040907

You should be much more concerned with the "poo" on all of your produce coming from Mexico or anywhere with the workers doing their thing in the fields.Didn't you read the recent article about the massive amount of toilet paper(used)they find in the fields among the lettuce, carrots, etc?

But, you are right about the scene you witnessed, tho trying to get WalMart to do something correctly is a waste of time.

Just look at the people they employ.No rocket scientists there.