Walmart on 410 and Ray Ellison..I will never shop at walmart again.

The manager would not accept price match because he said its managers choice to accept price match or not.. Manager was very rude. Also there was no worker available to help in store. I've gone several times to walmart and can't ever find what I need or can never get service from anyone.

All the registeres are closed and I am forced to go to self check out.

Wlamart has gone down hill...I'll only shop at HEB OR TARGET FROM NOW ON.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

What were you trying to price match?