3.1
Layout of Store

Now I get asked for my receipt even when I have one single bag in my hand? This is getting out of control.

I understand a giant TV or even expensive toys/guns that aren't in a bag. But my $3 body wash? I got screamed at by the greeter for walking out without showing my receipt! That's ridiculous!

!! I don't even want to go back to that store because I feel like I'm being treated like a thief!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart staff. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

If you have nothing to hide you would have no issues showing them your receipt, same thing happens at Costco, and Sam's Club. You obviously have something to hide if you do not want to show them your receipt. Shame on you, now that you know you are required to show your receipt you won't be allowed to steal, sucks to be you.