Shell Point, South Carolina

Worst customer service, employees seem to be very incompetent and all around under qualified for even a very simple task!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Well yeah, they hire mostly high school students and people with disabilities.Which is good in a way because they earn a living.

But you don't seem to bright either.

We are missing details so we cannot judge if the issue is under qualified workers, or if you are just being stubborn and having unrealistic expectations.Perhaps you should apply for a job, because you if being under qualified and inexperienced is a requirement you fit right in.

to Anonymous #1105816

Lmao clearly you are 1 of the incompetent people I dealt with today that's under the influence of something and can't find work either a reputable company, I do know that they hire people young and under experienced and with disabilities and I can and do appreciate that!!!However when you are a customer and are in need of assistance you should not be told " hang on for a minute" and to never see that face again!!

Trust me I looked for this person and was gunna go to management however I work for a living and was unable to do so!!With that being said I will no longer deal with walmart of havelock because most of the employees are there for a check and that's all!!