2.8
Layout of Store

We live just outside of Cambridge and visit Wal Mart several times a week. The past few times that we have had any kind of issue from needing help finding anything to someone accidently rang something up double and had to be refunded for it, we have had to speak with a man in customer service by the name of Joe. This man is downright RUDE!!! He's a smartalic to begin with and obviously hates his job. He always rolls his eyes and sighs as if its some big chore to answer a question for you. I think he needs to find a new job or at least be spoken with about his terrible attitude and grow up! He's in a management position and treats the public like he's so much better than everybody else. Come on. Have some respect!

Consumer from Cambridge, Ohio Wal Mart

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1000795

Instead of having the manager answer questions take a parent shopping with you and have them answer your questions. How do I know you are a child, you mistake not getting personal attention as rudeness. He has other customers besides you so deal with.