Layout of Store

I was walking out the the store I started to be chased after by Walmart security which is surprising because the alarm didn't go off when I walked through it. When the lady stopped me she said that I've stolen a few items, I asked her a simple question "why do you think I stole food items when I bought the rest of this stuff." And she replied with "people steal everything" so she checked my bags with my Reicept and found nothing and instead of letting me go she made me come back inside to show her exactly what items I put back because I didn't want them. Never shopping at a Walmart store again she showed me no respect and I was being polite and apologetic about the situation even though after she let me go it started to pour rain.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart staff from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments