Layout of Store

Every time I go to Huntington, WV location, I get to go elsewhere because they're NEVER properly stocked.I'm about to completely boycott them because I've mentioned the problem to management several times and apparently Walmart doesn't care.

So...if iI have to continue going elsewhere over COMMON ITEMS , I'll just start shopping where I keep having to go to complete my shopping.Just wasting my time and fuel coming here.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Why would you keep going there in the first place?The problem is not them, it's you.

Would you keep going to the same garage if they could never fix your car?Point, match, game.

to Anonymous #980514

Really? The problem is not them? Just another troll!

to Anonymous #981955

The problem is you.You like calling people trolls?

Where did you pick that up?Shut up and go away.