2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I could never recommend Walmart. I had one of the worst experiences in my life.

I contacted Walmart because they did not deliver my 29 items that costed me a big portion of my paycheck. The agent gave my situation no importance whatsoever. I felt ignored and like they didn't want to help me out. They know what they did, and don't want to admit to their scam.

The agent told me they can't do nothing about it, and told me to enjoy my day. How can she say that when I was dying inside wondering how I was going to explain this to my husband. I haven't mention this to him but once I do he'll be furious with me for falling for this scam. Its unfortunate that the customer service agent showed me no sympathy that I didn't receive my items.

She refused to refund me my money. She claimed there is nothing she can do. This was the poorest service I received. I'm so disappointed from a brand name company such as Walmart.

Customers should be informed about my case.

I wouldn't want anyone going threw this.It's the worst feeling loosing an estimated 400$ so becareful customers!! Don't order online because Walmart will steal from you

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments