1.5
Layout of Store

In the check out, my card was declined, I had more than enough in my account to pay for it, so she told me to run it again, I did, it was declined again, in front of about 10 other people in line, she said "not enough money!" in a very demeaning tone. They would not allow me to take my items, customer service said, well it takes a little bit for the reversal to go through, next day and i still haven't seen it. My bank confirmed that they had charged me for the items that i was not allowed to take out of the store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Account.

I didn't like: Way i was spoken to.

Comments

I had a similar experience at Walmart using my bank card, my total bill was around $300.00. I ran my card through and it said waiting on cashier, the cashier told me the card didn't work and to slide again, hesitant, I did slide again and I will never do that again because in the end, Walmart had taken $600.00 out of my checking account.

I went back to the store with a print out from my online banking asking to be credited back for the second charge. I had about three so called managers telling me they could not do anything. I called Walmart about this, the financial department and they finally corrected this.

I was pissed that an extra $300.00 was withheld on me for a while due to this mistake. Word of advise, when the cashier says slide your card again, think twice.