I am a parent and I live in Anaheim, CA.

I went to Walmart today, Fri 10 Sep 2010, to sell some candy to help a club at a public school. A security guard came up to me. He seemed like he could have been on a substance, but I'm not sure. I felt that he was very rude. He was rambling, and stated in an aggressive tone, "if you don't leave now, the cops will come, arrest [or remove] you and you will have to pay a fine of $200. When I politely asked him if he was on drugs, he told me that was none of my business. His voice seemed a bit groggy, so I'm not sure if he was on something or not. I walked away.

I was shocked and told the store asst mgr. The manager said, "we don't allow solicitation unless you contact Benton AK for permission."

I will try to take my business elsewhere. I can't believe that it appears that Walmart doesn't want to see schools helped. Everyone in my union always tells me not to have anything to do with Walmart, and I used to not listen. However, after experiencing behavior from the guard, I now think my friends are right.

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #188609

You got your quote on South Park.I got mine from the Simpsons.

Simpsons kicks South Park. Better plots,(at least at the beginning.

21st season.South park will never get that far.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #188608

In your case I am only on LS.Love my Son.

Perhaps in the future I will be on LSD.

I am hoping for a daughter in the future.Yes in the future a little LSD is all I need and want.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #188605

I can beat your "There is a time and place for everything it's called college."

I am on LSD. Love my Son and Daughter. aka LSD.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #188604

You ask if I am on drugs, that is none of your business. However I will tell you one thing about the drug question.

"There is a time and place for everything. It's called College."

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #188603

"There is a time and place for everything. It's called College."

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #188601

That was just a joke I am not on crack or any drug.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #188600

I just read somewhere that you are eleven years old Zachary.What WTF are you doing on crack at 11?

Trevor are you on drugs.Scouts should be capatilized.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #188598

We are always getting complaints at the Wal-mart I work at about solicitation."Private Property has a point about liability reasons.

You need written permission before you can soliciate.

We do get scouts and air cadets fundraising, however they have permission from the store.You can't just go on public property and ask for donations.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #188593

"Are you on drugs Zachary"

I don't know does crack count as a drug?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #188592

Are you on drugs Zachary.You sound like you are because you don't understand my reply.

I needed the money to get my children toys for Christmas and take them on vacation. I am not being completly dishonest. I am doing this for school. Only I won't tell them how many candies I sold.

Also the candy sells for $1 and I am selling them for $2.50.

This way I get to keep $1.50 of the profits and they get what they want.Both of us win this way.