1.8

Said a bother store had 2 tablets but the store didn't drive for 30 and got nothing they are lieing people

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of store atmosphere from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Naperville, Illinois, United States #974207

What language was the original poster speaking - ebonics?

Another waste of oxygen!

Smjajamn

So they didn't hold it for you and you didn't make sure of you drove there that it would be held for you and it's all walmarts fault? Put on the adult pants and grow up a little

to Smjajamn Orange, California, United States #973980

You are one to talk acting like a child yourself. A seven year old like yourself has no right telling an adult what to do. Mommy or daddy only wanted you to use this site to promote the company they work for In Bank, not to talk back to adults.

Plymouth, Minnesota, United States #973773

They called the the other store to hold them but they didn't

A lot can happen in thirty minutes. Crazy thought, but maybe some other customers came in and bought them.

Orange, California, United States #973730

I think you misunderstood what was said.With such terrible spelling and grammar this is probably the case.

This does not mean that they are lying, it just means that your grasp of the English language sucks and you need to go back to school for a refresher.That will solve your issue.