2.5
Layout of Store

Vicksburg, MS Walmart is the worst ever!!!They are rude, have only 3 registers open at a time, and all the self check out registers are broke.

If you have cash you have to go to a different register BC they only take cards or vise versa. Went in today to look for a certain item and couldn't find it. Asked an associate for help and they just said what aisle its on and "I could walk over there and look with you but its all on that aisle." And then went back to stocking. When I worked at WalMart is was their policy to always walk a customer to the item not just point out where to look.

Then went to check out in garden but there was no one checking at 1pm!! Then the line was long at automotive and sporting goods! Parked by automotive but had to cash out at the other side in the front and walk all the way back just to go to my car!!!! This store needs some big dogs from corporate to come straigten it out.

I use to live in Bentonville, AR and I know how the stores are there and there should be some kind of consistency.

But just BC they are closer to corporate they are better....makes no sense....wish Sam Walton was still around.Stores where so much better then!!!!!

kdlove2003 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart store atmosphere for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments