I have been sitting 16 minutes watching for someone to come to customers pickup. Made 4 calls for help.

No one comes. This is total crazy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart store pickup. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart store pickup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

I was not waited on at walmart customer service after assisting other clients in the same line.I was told by the cashier that the manager would not give her the correct number to access the money order machine so that she could keep the line moving.

I stood in the line for over 25 minutes and still did not receive service.

I assisted a customer in the line who was not familiar with the system in order to assist with the long line and still did not receive any assistance myself.The manager would not come to customer service after he had been standing there for a long time while the line was extremely long