Bad experience trying to pick up an order at the store pickup counter at the Walmart in Spring Texas store number 5287, waited for 30 minutes as employees kept passing me by going in and out the employees only door kept asking for someone to call someone to help me nobody ever came I doubt if anybody ever called. I even left my cart there, and ask another employee to call for help.

Then to top it off the when they someone finally came they said my order has already been picked up.

They are the most incompetent, lazy , bad attitude people I've ever seen. Sm.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart store pickup for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Your 30 minute wait was probably less than 5 since all customers swear up and down they waited at least 30 minutes. All associates are not trained for site to store and therefore are unable to assist you beyond locating someone who works that area for you.

There is a lot more to do than stand at the counter all day.

The associates have multiple tasks to do which makes them very busy, not lazy or incompetent. So was your order already picked up or wasn't it???