Walmart straight talk service totally sucks!Little LG phone is okay, but the service is the worst ever!

I have lost I don't know how many days of service, how many dollars worth of their phone cards due to just plain *** service and clueless customer support people.

They are the very worst and their plans suck too. Only reason I bought one is cause my ATT phone won't work where I live. Do not waste your time and money with Straight Talk.

It's a straight shaft!Walmart and Tracphone deserve each other, but we don't deserve them.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I too have used Straighttalk for about a year and love the service. I will admit it was a pain getting my number ported over to the new service and phone but after a couple of days it was done and the service has been great! My husband has just switched from T-mobile to Staighttalk as well and has really liked it.

I've used Straightalk for over a year now, and have not had any problems. They run on the Verizon network.

Then get a cell phone from a real wireless provider.

WALMART CREDIT CARD BANK Walmart "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..." Read more Walmart - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Walmart "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more I was Robbed by Walmart's Money Center Walmart "I went to the Money Center & picked up a new Walmart Money Card. I gave the agent $500 plus their fee. The agent took my money and the card,..." Read more Walmart - A cashier almost kill me yesterday Walmart "I was never treated so bad at a Walmart I went yesterday to Walmart at4545 Fayetteville rd NC and cashier was mad because I made a big purchase I thought..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more