My children have been using the suave for kids for 6+ months.My daughter has eczema so when i seen a rash behind her ears and in her hair i didnt think too much of it.

Today while getting my son ready for school i noticed a very bad rash in his hair. i started touching it and chunks of hair started falling out.

I started checking the internet about the shampoo and found a few things.We will be changing shampoo.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). tinaowens06 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Maybe it's something else, like scabies or something. Take the kids to their doctor to check.

LadyScot

Should be a review about Suave not Walmart.