Product: Walmart Subscription Clear all filters (5 of 5 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Walmart Subscription Review

I will never signup for anything you or this company is a part of your company is a joke

Walmart in Newport, Rhode Island - Pharmacy Closed Early

Had one of my subscriptions filled and was to pick it up the following day which was the day before Thanksgiving. Went I went to the store at 6:30 pm the pharmacy was closed. The store was closing early that night (7:00) due to the night before Thanksgiving however the pharmacy without any explanation or warning closed was early.. I was there around 6:30 pm called the manager and said they were closed could not do anything about it.. I was to *** to South Carolina the following morning and I had no way to pick up my subscription for the store was closed on Thanksgiving.. Your better off to spend a few more dollars for your scripts and go to CVS which most are open 7 days a week holidays and all 24 hours a day>!
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Walmart in North Little Rock, Arkansas - Online Purchase Gone Bad

2.5
My boyfriend and I have been avid shopper's of Walmart for years. We always enjoyed their low prices and the SavingsCatcher app that recently came out is great. My boyfriend always purchased gun and fishing accessories from them and we've never really had any complaints. However, we recently had a situation where his card was compromised. Someone was able to get into his online WalMart account and tried to purchase three X-Box Live subscriptions at $60.00 a piece. When my boyfriend called to have this situation rectified, he was told that since the product was digital and already emailed to someone (we don't know what email was used) that they could not refund it. Luckily, only one of the three $60.00 charges actually went through and the other two were stopped as suspicious activity. The real issue is that the Walmart customer service representative refused to refund the money. We don't even own an X-Box! My boyfriend then asked what email was used when the purchase was made and they refused to tell us that too for "security reasons". They obviously thought we purchased the X-Box Live subscription, but they wouldn't tell us the email address used, that makes a lot of sense (not really). We ended up challenging the charge with our bank and did get our $60.00 back, but Walmart made it a huge hassle. Needless to say, we don't shop at Walmart nearly as often anymore and my boyfriend no longer gives them money for his recreational activities. Sad thing to lose prospectively thousands of dollars a year from a customer over a $60.00 charge that could've easily been fixed.

You need to be arrested for having a child for a boyfriend, only a child would not take blame for his walmart card being compromised. Your boyfriend needs to grow a pair and fight his own battles if he is actually an adult.

Why is he not writing about his own experience?

Is he crying to mommy because of what happened and she told him to take to get into his jammies and take a nap to feel better, or is she treating him to Mcdonalds and later Ice cream at Dairy Queen? While she is treating him to ice cream she needs to take teach him to be cautious online.

#881997

Compromised cards is not walmarts responsibility to fix, it is your banks.

@Anonymous

The point is they did not help us by refunding the money, nor did they give us the email address of the person who spent compromised his walmart card. We suspect it may be his younger cousin.

My brother gave him the password to his account when he wanted to buy a game for his Xbox which was rated M, meaning you have to be 17 to purchase it. His cousin was not allowed to purchase the game when he went to the store to purchase it because he is 15 years old. His parents will not allow him to purchase the game for him because it is violent and interferes with his schoolwork. My boyfriend gave his password to the cousin to purchase the game.

We suspect he took advantage of this and purchased the xbox live subscriptions as well though he denies this. We suspect that his cousin took advantage of this and bought the subscriptions himself.

Had they given the email address that was used we could have solved the problem right then and there. We suspect that his cousin brought the subscription for himself and another two friends to be cool with his friends.

@not the issue you need to read

ha. not walmarts fault.

yours. talk to the company that owns the card. and some cards have a relative clause stating if a relative uses the card your SOL! and no they wont nor can they tell you who *** email it is!

you both learned something. take it with a grain of salt and welcome to adulthood!

@silly

That is not the issue here, we have no problem talking to the mother of his cousin, however the issue is they could give the email address and get to the bottom of this.

View more comments (4)
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Walmart in Los Angeles, California - Will not issue refund

Purchased Olay gift set and magazine subscription online. Walmart.com never shipped the items. Contacted customer service online and stated that I wished to have the item reshipped. Three weeks later and the item hadn't arrived. Contacted them again and requested a full refund including taxes and shipping costs. They had no idea what I was talking about and didn't even have information tied to an incident number. They continue to refuse to issue a refund. This sounds a lot like theft to me. How can it be legal to hold onto someone's money without providing the goods purchased? I thought that AT&T had lousy customer service but Walmart has got them beat!

If you are still waiting on a refund, go online and make a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. That is how I received my refund.

Sad that one has to go to such measures to get their money back.

This is how Wal Mart works though. I have had a very bad experience with Wal Mart recently as well, and will not shop there ever again.

LadyScot

When you log into the account online, what does it show under the purchases screen? All they need is the order number to trace it.

View more comments (1)
Loss

WalMart scammed me out of an online deal.

I saw that Walmart.com was selling XBox Live 12-month subscription cards for $39.99, which is a very good price. I ordered one, and about a week later received an email that the order was cancelled because the item was damaged in transit. Of course they gave me a full refund, and I was free to go back to their website and order another one, but the price was now $60. I have two problems with this: (1) The item was a card with a redeemable code printed on it. The claim that it was unusably damaged through the mail is very dubious. (2) Even if this did happen, Walmart should have plenty of subscription cards on hand to be able to provide me with a replacement, without my having to pay more. As a result of this, I am no longer buying through any Walmart venue. I am not one of those people who says that but doesn't follow through. I actually mean it.
wth?really?

The person who commented from Canada, who is using the same username as the original poster, is obviously screwing with you. The complaint is well written so I'm pretty sure that person is able to do basic math.

Unless I missed something in one of the replies made to this comment? If you make TWO payments of $39.99 each that's a TOTAL of $79.98.

That's TWO cents shy of $80.00.

You're going to tell me that's LESS than making ONE payment of $60.00? Where did you learn your math skills?

The scam part is originally I only had to pay less by making two payments of $39.99 and now I have to pay more by making a payment of $60 one time. They think the average customer is bad at math. Well paying two payments of $39.99 is less than paying one time of $60.

They refunded your money. What was the scam part again????? Oh, it doesn't exist.

View more comments (3)