BOUGHT A CONAIR HAIRDRYER AT WALMART IN VANDALIA OHIO. THIS WAS TO BE USED ON TRIPS AND PUT INTO MY SUITCASE. FIRST TIME USED SPARKS AND SMOKE SHOT OUT. I TRIED TO EXCHANGE ITEM. FIRST I WAS AGGRIVATED NOW I AM PISSED.

CUSTOMER SERVICE, MAKE THAT DISSERVICE CLERK TOLD ME TO GET ANOTHER FROM SHELF. MY MODEL WAS NOT INSTOCK, BUT ANOTHER MODEL WAS THAT WAS CHEAPER.

SHE SAID NO TO EXCHANGE, THAT I WAS TO GO TO ANOTHER WALMART AND FIND AN EXACT MODEL. I SAID I WANT TO RETURN IT THEN. THE BAG I HAD UNIT IN HAD THE RECEIPT IN IT. I ASKED HER TO DIG IT OUT OF TRASH. SHE SAID NO WAY, SHE WAS NOT GOING TO DIG THRU THE TRASH.

I ASKED FOR THE STORE MANAGER. I WAITED FOR AN ETERNITY. NO SHOW. I ASKED HER AGAIN THIS TIME I HAD LOST MY PATIENCE.NO SHOW AGAIN, THIS TIME I DID NOT ASK, I TOLD HER TO GET HIM. SHE TOLD ME TO LEAVE THE STORE OR SHE WOULD CALL SECURITY. THIS IS MAJOR HORSESHIT. I HAD JUST SPENT OVER $45 AND WANTED TO RETURN ALL, BUT I HAD WASTED ENOUGH TIME, AND THE LINES WERE NOT SHORT AT CUSTOMER DISSERVICE.

I HAVE A PIECE OF *** HAIRDRYER AND NO RECEIPT.

WLAMART HAD GOTTEN SO BIG SCREWING YOU AND I.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments