i don't know why i do it!everytime i've gone to walmart, i've gotten the same thing: cheaply made products and very rude employees.

for some silly reason, i keep going back hoping the products will have more quality to them and the employees will get nicer and it never happens. when i've simply checked out, i've have them roll their eyes at me, snap at me, turn their noses up at me and avoid me in the aisles when i've needed to find out where something is or had a question about something. if they do condescend to speak to me, they make me feel like a *** *** rather than a valued customer.

keep in mind, this isn't just one incident, this is every time i make the mistake of going in there.walmart has lost my business and my friends' business for good.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I don't see how(Ajacquet) you could have a better job than walmart considering you are a horrible, angry disrespectful person I have ever seen I work for walmart and I am one of the most Nice employees there and if you ever got in my face or gave me an hassle like you did I would have called management to and for your Information Walmart employees are not paid to take *** from you,We get paid to help Customers you really deserve help. If you had walked up to me and started bad mouthing me I would have giving you right back and to quote "Do on to others as the way you would want to be treated" I guess you wanted to be treated like *** then!

#193128

What is your job?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #192341

You are very welcome.It is a shame that Zachary/Sean/Tasha are being rude to you when all you did was file a complaint.

They had the comments coming. I also agree that if somoene works with retail they have to put up with angery customers.

A lot of us come tired from better jobs and are stressed out.If you can't take it quit.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #192337

Thanks for agreeing with me fed up with walmart at least one person does. As for Sean, Zachary and Tasha they can all go to ***.

#192139

By the way, I am finished after this response.My job---manager in a large corporate retail store.

I speak for all employees who work retail in giving some of my testimony of who I am. I am a Gulf war veteran, short on two college degrees, graduate of an accredited trade school, husband and a father of children.I am a recovered alcoholic and drug user sober and good for the last 12 years straight. What gives you(Ajacquent) the right to treat me - a person who works retail - like *** because you think you have the right to? You don't know me or anyone else well enough to cast judgement or throw stones.

What gives you the right to treat anyone in the world the way you think that YOU should? My name is Sean/truth, I am not a perfect person. Neither are you. May God grant you the understanding of love in your heart.

"Forgive them Father for they know not what they do." To all responders of this complaint, go back and re-read the(at least two pages of) comments that are attached. Hate kills everything like a terrible virus. Be cool Ajacquent. Remember you are only as terrible as you want to be.

May you be blessed and I pray that people show you patience and love and that you grow in your heart and remember that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

That is the real truth.Signing off---Sean/truth.

#192134

I completely agree with you about walmart employee's they are the laziest bunch of people they act like your bothering them with the question you ask them I don't know what city and state your from but the one in Torrance Calif has to be the worst one too many overweight and lazy people and good luck if you have to deal with the manager they call ms cathy FATBLACK *** WITH AN ATTITUDE

#192133

I completely agree with you about walmart employee's they are the laziest bunch of people they act like your bothering them with the question you ask them I don't know what city and state your from but the one in Torrance Calif has to be the worst one too many overweight and lazy people and good luck if you have to deal with the manager they call ms cathy FATBLACK *** WITH AN ATTITUTE

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #192094

I meant 12 is the magical age when you can be abused online by some wacky person. 11 is too young but 12 is the perfect age to be have someone call you names.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #192092

I did not know that he was 12, so since he is 12 I guess that makes it okay right. 12 is the magic age when you can be abusive online.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #192091

He's 12. I read somewhere where it said his birthday is on September 12 on another complaint.