i don't know why i do it! everytime i've gone to walmart, i've gotten the same thing: cheaply made products and very rude employees.

for some silly reason, i keep going back hoping the products will have more quality to them and the employees will get nicer and it never happens. when i've simply checked out, i've have them roll their eyes at me, snap at me, turn their noses up at me and avoid me in the aisles when i've needed to find out where something is or had a question about something. if they do condescend to speak to me, they make me feel like a *** *** rather than a valued customer.

keep in mind, this isn't just one incident, this is every time i make the mistake of going in there. walmart has lost my business and my friends' business for good.

Comments

I don't see how(Ajacquet) you could have a better job than walmart considering you are a horrible, angry disrespectful person I have ever seen I work for walmart and I am one of the most Nice employees there and if you ever got in my face or gave me an hassle like you did I would have called management to and for your Information Walmart employees are not paid to take *** from you,We get paid to help Customers you really deserve help. If you had walked up to me and started bad mouthing me I would have giving you right back and to quote "Do on to others as the way you would want to be treated" I guess you wanted to be treated like *** then!

#193128

What is your job?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #192341

You are very welcome. It is a shame that Zachary/Sean/Tasha are being rude to you when all you did was file a complaint.

They had the comments coming. I also agree that if somoene works with retail they have to put up with angery customers.

A lot of us come tired from better jobs and are stressed out. If you can't take it quit.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #192337

Thanks for agreeing with me fed up with walmart at least one person does. As for Sean, Zachary and Tasha they can all go to ***.

#192139

By the way, I am finished after this response. My job---manager in a large corporate retail store.

I speak for all employees who work retail in giving some of my testimony of who I am. I am a Gulf war veteran, short on two college degrees, graduate of an accredited trade school, husband and a father of children.I am a recovered alcoholic and drug user sober and good for the last 12 years straight. What gives you(Ajacquent) the right to treat me - a person who works retail - like *** because you think you have the right to? You don't know me or anyone else well enough to cast judgement or throw stones.

What gives you the right to treat anyone in the world the way you think that YOU should? My name is Sean/truth, I am not a perfect person. Neither are you. May God grant you the understanding of love in your heart.

"Forgive them Father for they know not what they do." To all responders of this complaint, go back and re-read the(at least two pages of) comments that are attached. Hate kills everything like a terrible virus. Be cool Ajacquent. Remember you are only as terrible as you want to be.

May you be blessed and I pray that people show you patience and love and that you grow in your heart and remember that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

That is the real truth. Signing off---Sean/truth.

#192134

I completely agree with you about walmart employee's they are the laziest bunch of people they act like your bothering them with the question you ask them I don't know what city and state your from but the one in Torrance Calif has to be the worst one too many overweight and lazy people and good luck if you have to deal with the manager they call ms cathy FATBLACK *** WITH AN ATTITUDE

#192133

I completely agree with you about walmart employee's they are the laziest bunch of people they act like your bothering them with the question you ask them I don't know what city and state your from but the one in Torrance Calif has to be the worst one too many overweight and lazy people and good luck if you have to deal with the manager they call ms cathy FATBLACK *** WITH AN ATTITUTE

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #192094

I meant 12 is the magical age when you can be abused online by some wacky person. 11 is too young but 12 is the perfect age to be have someone call you names.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #192092

I did not know that he was 12, so since he is 12 I guess that makes it okay right. 12 is the magic age when you can be abusive online.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #192091

He's 12. I read somewhere where it said his birthday is on September 12 on another complaint.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #192088

Whether you knew Zachary's age or not, most people have the common sense not to talk to another human being like that reguardless of their age.

#191975

You should change your name on this sight. When I see your name on this sight, I will expose you as who you are --- 1) abusive to kids (At least an 11 year old/on a world broadcast internet sight) 2)abusive to humans 3)ill-manered 4)shallow 5) and honestly, behavior that is considered criminal.

My name is Sean/truth---you have been exposed as a fraud and insane. People like you have destroyed the moral fibers of this country.

#191967

Is it that you fall short of picking on people intelligently? You kinda feel like a person whom you might rip to shreds?

#191966

What,s wrong "Lil' Adolf". No more abuse. Are you feeling the strain of being abused.

#191946

The lie is this "Richard Cranium". You wrote to say how you were mistreated and you are turning out to be the one who mistreats.

A person like you thinks you can treat people however you want. So did the Columbine duo. Remember how that turned out.

By the way, is your life that dull that you must sit around all day, wait for responses, and write unintelligent, abusive replies. Are you a character on Criminal Minds?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #191942

Wrong, you called him dumb AFTER you found out he was 11. You told him to eff off AFTER you found out he was eleven.

This is in your own words.

"Also Zachary I have been reading other replies on this site and you said you are 11 years old. No wonder you can't read. I was not told not to return. I was told to leave the store for the day because of my behavior. You are really dumb you know that. F**k off."

Also whethere you knew he was eleven or not when you posted this why would you talk to ANYONE like that. Why would you treat ANYONE like that. From your letter it is obvious you don't like being mistreated so why would you mistreat ANYONE?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #191941

I never knew zachary was 11 until after I posted. Besides if someone buys a gift from a place i hate, I call them up, smash their givt and tell them not call me, I don't know them.

The gift is damaged so they cant return it. I never called him names this was before i found out his age.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #191939

First of all how dare you tell an eleven year old child to f**k off and call him dumb. Second if you behave this way in real life I can see why people are rude and hostile with you.

As for you losing your children that is good. Children need to learn that they can't lie to get other's in trouble. Making them lie about a relative abusing them is child abuse. It is no different than sexually abusing them yourself.

It also emotionally scars them later on in life because they don't know if what happened really happened or not. If they know that it did not happen they are scarred just knowing that they put an innocent person behind bars and ruined their life. Seriously you are not fit to be a parent because you are a "child" your self and act much younger than Zachary here. You can't always demand your way and make threats and result to namecalling when you don't get what you want.

I mean if you were six years old maybe it is okay but you are an adult act like one. As for disowning your sister, from your attitude I would say it is no loss to her. As for ending friendships because they shop at Wal-mart or Kmart, no loss for them. Actually it is a gain for them.

You are not six years old so the manager is right your behavior is not acceptable. Stop acting like a six year old and grow up.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #191935

You are really dumb you know that. F**k off.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #191934

Zachary for your information my friends will listen to me or they are no longer my friends. When I decided to stop shopping at Kmart five years ago, I told my friends to stop shopping there.

I told my children to not accept any gifts from their friends there. I told my sister I disowned her because she bought my child's gift at Kmart. I told her that if she ever came around my children again I would accuse her husband of sexually abusing them and ruin their lives. One of my children told them I was lying so I disowned her last year and she now stays with her dad.

Now I have a criminal record and CPS took all three children from me because I made them lie about their uncle so now they live with a loser. I had several friends shop at Kmart and I told them that I will no longer be friends with them. They did not seem to care and neither do I. So in theory if one of my friends shop at Wal-mart they will no longer be my friend so I am telling the truth when I say my friends' won't be shopping there.

Anyone shopping here will no longer be my friend.

Any relative shopping there will be disowned. So Zachary take my advise to the other's and f**k off.