ve been an avid Walmart customer for about 10 years, shopping there for anything from food, fishing and camping equipment to automotive parts and more! I have never had more of a problem with Walmart in the past 10 years then I have had this past week.

I have been lied to, money held from me and disrespected from a few customer service representatives. I am thoroughly disgusted and more than pissed off about not only what happened but also how I was treated while trying to come to a resolution for the issue I had! I am never ever ever going to step foot in another Walmart again!!!! I will gladly go up the street and pay more for the same product just to avoid ever going back to Walmart!!!

I will probably receive better customer service at any competitive businesses out there other than Walmart! My issue was supposedly resolved last week and after being out of $300.00 for the past week and unable to purchase tires anywhere else, come to find out I still didn't have the money I was told was refunded!!!! I was lied to, stranded without tires, stranded without money to purchase tires somewhere else, and just screwed over every way Walmart could!!!! I cannot believe how little their customers matter to them!

The stress, worry and frustration is not worth the bargain price!!!!!! I don't care if their products are $100s cheaper, it's not worth it!!!!!!

They also hire customer service representatives are not in America helping out economy with jobs but helping the Philippines!!!! This place is a joke and so is their "customer service"!!!!!

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

why bother w/review if you dont include any details about tire transaction

"I was lied to, stranded without tires, stranded without money to purchase tires somewhere else, and just screwed over every way Walmart could!"Maybe you should get a part time job at Wal-Mart in the automotive department and feel their pain in having to deal with customers like u ;) clearly u could use the extra cash.

Bet you'll be back in a Walmart within a month.