Went to get an oil change today and they said they couldn't do the oil change because they claimed my engine was missing two cylinders of oil pressure and the guage is not operating correctly.Not to mention they told me it would be an hour on the oil change anyway despite the fact that there were no cars in the parking lot except for mine and no cars in the TLE either.

I absolutely detest Walmart. I don't even step foot into the supercenters anymore because there are so many douchebags working and shopping there these days.

If I go to Walmart it is the neighborhood market.It is time for a serious boycott of Walmart.

Review about: Walmart Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

evilpinklolita
Spring, Texas, United States #697335

Then don't shop at Walmart.That's what I did after I got sick of their nonexistent customer service, scanner errors, broken carts, and not really lowest prices on *** from China.

Try your neighborhood grocery store and tire and lube center.You'll be glad you did :)

nikalseyn
to evilpinklolita Columbia, South Carolina, United States #697364

well said. My sentiments exactly

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #697325

I probably should mention this since I re-read my complaint and I made it sound like the TLE was at the neighborhood market LOL. I meant to say that I hardly ever step foot into the supercenters anymore except for TLE. I am thinking that may very well be coming to an end now as well.