One Saterday evening at approximately 9p.m. Walmart supercenter closed all of it's registers except 1 and a 10 items or less lane. Unfortunately I had two shopping carts full of groceries and about 10 people behind me. It took over 20 minutes for the checker to check me out because she wasn't feeling well and the line grew. I felt sorry for the growing line and when I spoke to the on duty manager he listened but seemed just as helpless as I was.

I tried to call the store manager to speek with him at a later date and was put on hold for 10 minutes. I finally hung up and called again only to find out that a manager wasn't available at that time. This Walmart was outstanding when it opened and I drive 30 miles to get there.

Now I have a very low oppinion of it. Obviously their management priorities have changed and it is not to the benefit of the customer. At this point I feel helpless because I don't even have someone I can go to to be an advocate for the customer. I cannot even contact a manager who may have authority to make a positive difference. I am very frustrated with this whole experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

Hameenlinna, Southern Finland, Finland #108799

Lady, before you have a breakdown dont go there!!!!!!!! There are other stores beside WALLY RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!