2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WORKS AT WALMART, AND RECENTLY HE BOUGHT ME SOMETHING AND LEFT THE RECEIPT IN THE SACK IN CASE I NEEDED TO RETURN IT OR DID NOT LIKE IT. I DONE THE SURVEY ON THE RECEIPT AND HE GOT INTO TROUBLE WITH THE MANAGEMENT AT THE STORE HE WORKS AT!

I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THE DISCOUNT ON THE RECEIPT! MY FRIEND GOT CALLED TO THE OFFICE AND WAS GIVEN A WARNING FOR TRYING TO "RIP WALMART OFF" BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT HE FILLED OUT THE SURVEY AND HE TOLD THEM THAT HE DID NOT DO THE SURVEY! I DID THE SURVEY!!!!!! HE SHOULD NOT HAVE GOT A WARNING OVER SOMETHING I DID AND HE HAD NO IDEA I FILLED OUT THE SURVEY!!!

IF I HAD KNOW ABOUT THE DISCOUNT I WOULD NOT HAVE DONE THE SURVEY! IT IS TERRIBLE THAT HE GOT ACCUSED AND PUNISHED FOR SOMETHING HE DID NOT DO OR KNOW ABOUT!!!!! I THINK WALMART SHOULD REMOVE THE WARNING FROM HIS RECORD NOW!!!!! I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE OF YOUR *** SURVEY'S.

I FEEL TERRIBLE OVER THIS, HE IS A VERY HARD WORKER AND HAS NEVER MISSED A DAY IN ALMOST 6 YEARS!!!

NO WONDER YOU CAN'T KEEP GOOD EMPLOYEES!!! WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE IN THIS SITUATION???

Reason of review: MANAGEMENT.

Preferred solution: TAKE AWAY THIS WARNING ON THIS EMPLOYEE!!!!.

Comments

When the discount card is used, the survey option doesn't show up on the receipt .

The warning is probably actually for misusing his discount card. That card is for the associates and their dependants only, so if you're not one of those, and he bought something for you using his discount then he was indeed in the wrong.

to Anonymous Markham, Ontario, Canada #1311102

That is not how it works, we are allowed to buy things for others as long as they don't get the discount and pay us back. In other words if we were just getting someone a gift or buying something for someone just to be nice we can use our discount card.

What would be an issue is if we bought something, and use our discount and they paid us back.

Because the friend did the survey that is what they thought happened? Or perhaps the managers don't like the friend and are looking for an excuse to punish him which happens all the time sometimes.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1310092

I'm not saying that he shouldn't have bought you something. I'm just saying that he should have known to warn you.