4.7

Issue filling out the information at Survey.Walmart.ca and TC# keeps coming up incorrect. My math skills question was wrong.

I triple checked all and just wasted my time for nothing.

My receipt is 1 week old, all info I put is correct. The survey is faulty!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of walmart survey from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Funny, I and several others have filled out this survey and we never had these problems. Perhaps you are really entering the wrong info, and you answered the math question wrong. I know that admitting you are wrong is a hard thing to do, but it is the grown up and mature thing to do.

to Anonymous Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1094281

I have to agree with you, I also had no trouble with the survey, it is not the that is faulty, it is the person doing the survey. People often blame other people or other things because they are too proud to think the problem may be them. That unfortunately is what our younger generation is all about.